Sunday 30 September 2012

Garden roses, cupcakes and candlelight

From the moment I met Katherine I loved her enthusiasm and her obvious passion for flowers. Over tea and tiny cup cakes in June we discussed roses, colours and ideas, and wandered around her garden looking for suitable roses for her bouquet. Fortunately come the end of August, despite our rain soaked summer they did not let us down! I was able to pick enough to put in both her bouquet and the bridesmaids.
All these beautiful photographs are taken by Steve Kentish  http://www.stevekentishphotography.co.uk/
Combining 'Faith' 'Sweet Avalanche' 'Splash sensation' and 'Vendella' roses with roses from Katherine's garden and  lots of candle light at the reception for a really romantic wedding.




 And a couple of mine, taken after setting up.

 And I will just leave you with a lovely comment from the bride herself! "Thank you for the flowers, they were just what I always dreamt of!"

No comments:

Post a Comment