Tuesday 13 November 2012

The Wedding Industry Awards 2013

I recently entered this years Wedding Industry Awards. They are unique in that only brides, or grooms!, who's wedding you have done this year are eligible to vote for you.
I was overwhelmed by all of you who votes for me, and really was all of you!
As a result Tiger Rose has been short listed for the regional finals.

 Considering that there are so many very talented contemporaries in my region I am thrilled to have got this far, and it really makes me feel very lucky to be involved in an industry, which put very simply is about two people falling in love with each other and wanting to show the world that love!!
Thank you again to all my brides for making this year a fantastic one, and if this sounds a bit emotional it is because I really do love what I do, and this was the icing on the cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment