Saturday 23 March 2013

Pretty in Peach

Who cares about the weather when you are getting married to someone you love!! I didn't! And as one of the guests said to me at my wedding. "So pleased it's raining darling or I would have been tempted to stay at home and do the garden!" Yes my mother did invite a few of her friends!
But she had a point, I can think of nothing nicer on a cold rainy day than eating yummy food, drinking wine at a completely inappropriate hour with lots of people who company you enjoy and watch two of your friends or family madly in love and there to 'tie the knot!'!!

Bridal bouquet of astrantia, sweet peas, wax flower, roses, anemones and ranunculus.
Little vases all in a row

Table centre of roses, sweet peas, anemones, lisianthus and 'My Story' daffodils

So here's to Caroline and Alastair who got married at St Mary's Church and had their reception at Up Waltham Barns, a beautiful venue in West Sussex.
With peach the prominent colour and lots of pretty touches including the tree table plan and vases of daffodils everywhere, their wedding was a pretty as could be!

No comments:

Post a Comment